Magic armors are special forms of armor embedded with magical energy.
- holo-shield, from his watch.
- Adimentium chainmail. Protects against all blows. Usually disguised as a jumper or jacket, sometimes as a shirt
- adimentium chainlegs. Protects against all blows. Usually disguised as a pair of pants.
- adamentium-lined shoues. Protects against all blows and provide speed. Usually disguised as a pair of runners.
- (Sometimes) Medium helm. Not only protects against blows, but also knocks back shots.
- Shield which circles around
- Tempered gold/steel fusion plate armor for foot, chest, legs and helm.
- Red fabric
- Protects against blows by substituting money for health.
- Same set used by Link in The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (TLZ: TP)
- Based off the set used by Link in TLZ: TP
Goldas later replaced this armor with his new armor.