The wiki where your creativity is the limit!
Rules and regulations
- Generally, no flaming, griefing or vandalism.
- All works are the property and works of their respective creators, and cannot be used commercially without their permission. This is a place for upcoming people to share their ideas, and for people to nurture their creations, and, eventually, put them in a start up game, book, movie, or anything similar.
- Several pictures used here are commonly attributed. We will work on classifying these non-original pictures.
- Attempt to keep it to the general story. You don't have to.
- Remember to read the Manual of Style.
- Remember: pictures and infoboxes are encouraged.
- No going through loopholes. Pointing out loopholes in order for them to be fixed is fine.
- No criticizing plot-holes. By all means, point them out.
- Keep all bad language to a minimum. Absolute minimum.
- If you're new here, we want you to make a free account so we can give you prizes and/or hats on the wiki.
- Don't edit pages unless you have permission to do so. There are some pages that can be edited by anyone. Pages classified as elements can be edited by anyone, for example.
- Spamming is not allowed, and advertising is limited to an honest say. No URL spamming! Seriously.
Each of these wikis are in a wikia alliance with Imaginaughts Wiki.
- Mocha's Sandbox, Mochafiction wiki under repurposement! Wiki by Mocha2007andcoco, one of our admins.
- Custom Minecraft wiki, about mods and ideas for Minecraft! Created by the same guy who made this wiki.
- Weird Community Wiki, another similar wiki, with a real-world touch.
- The Bob Wiki, a very similar wiki, just with an extra pinch of stick figures.
- Guraldian wiki, a wiki about Dets65's Guraldians.
How do I start, you may ask? The above area is mostly for this wiki's veterans. This is for the new among you.
- Create a new account. Link is above.
- Think of something, anything. Fix it up, then post it. Dont worry about anything else.
Thats the start. You have several options from there. Expand your storyline, streamline it, fix up spelling and grammar mistakes on other pages, contribute your own knowlege, focus on copying data across pages, or several of the above. Visit the fourms if you need further help.
Let Golden Flame0 know if you want your wiki on the list.